FranzKafkaOverrated

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 3 February 2013

still tinkering

Posted on 08:57 by Unknown
Hey guys, as you can see, I've once again monkeyed with the blog's layout. I may keep this ultra-minimalist look. I am going to attempt to restore the old header image soon. I say attempt, because (if you can believe my dopiness) I have lost the old image. When I started changing the layout I backed up the old one, believing that would preserve the picture. But sadly it appears to be gone, and as I am an absent-minded dope, I never saved it. I do still have the original picture that I took that I made the header out of, though, so with a little futzing and playing around with fonts, I can hopefully approximate it again.

Let me know what you think of this new, super-minimalist look. I quite like it.

test test

Update: Found a (somewhat small) version of the header in Google. Gonna keep playing around for a bit, we'll see.

Update II: Well, maybe this will do for now. It kind of drives me nuts that the header image doesn't line up with the posts, but oh well. It doesn't look as contemporary as the last change, which I liked, but I couldn't keep the picture nor adjust the widths with that one. We'll see.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • pacifism and intention
    Note: Because I am incompetent, I accidentally deleted this post, and I can't find any way to restore it through Blogger. I had to go in...
  • what I mean when I talk about empiricism and self-determination
    In my Bloggingheads appearance, I mentioned to Conor my prediction that the empirical case against the notion that you are mostly responsibl...
  • Randy Moss's unforgivable blackness
    I don't have a real rooting interest in the game tonight. But a part of me is rooting for the 49ers, only because I'd like to see a...
  • self-implication
    Adam Serwer points out , correctly, that liberal excuses for extrajudicial killing make their opposition to torture nonsensical. The questio...
  • Benghazi: the worst of both Republicans and Democrats
    This Benghazi mess is enough to make you really despair. For years now, liberals have pushed back against the "both sides do it!" ...
  • Sabermetricians, like all nerds, must accept that they've won
    I'm not going to excerpt too much, because its a paid subscription service, but today on his (excellent) daily baseball missive The Slur...
  • the backwards causation
    Since reading educational research changed from being an amateur interest of mine to being a daily professional commitment, nothing has been...
  • moral support necessitates moral distinctions
    Chris Hayes is in quite a bit of hot water online because he said that he was uncomfortable calling dead soldiers heroes. Since his show st...
  • Ms. 21st century
    I occasionally get emails from people who find my critique of the Internet generation cruel. Last week, I got an email that said point blank...
  • Slate's Rosetta Stone
    Hidden in this piece on hating the band The National, Carl Wilson unintentionally provides the key for understanding Slate: In the end, it ...

Categories

  • I'm mostly kidding (1)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (218)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (39)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ▼  February (35)
      • no reasons for pride
      • getting epistolary
      • bullshit social climber faux-antiracism
      • actually, the Onion's Tweet and McFarlane's jokes ...
      • pretty basic question re: Buzzfeed
      • there's lots of production in the post-work economy
      • Skyfall
      • ball's in your court, Erik
      • good question
      • an open letter to my Democrat friends
      • no thinking person should ever listen to what Will...
      • why we can't fix anything
      • Is Jacobin a political magazine?
      • the Pet Gazette
      • maybe everybody shouldn't abandon professionalism ...
      • links and such
      • jobs is spending is jobs
      • real talk about real talk
      • what people are made of
      • gating comments for awhile
      • ethical concerns make it really, really hard to do...
      • the "Paperman" problem
      • always try to be the talent
      • real and virtual
      • what I mean when I talk about empiricism and self-...
      • I'm not feeling reassured here
      • actual fascism
      • where the fuck is the IT department
      • the backwards causation
      • Randy Moss's unforgivable blackness
      • still tinkering
      • Thanks, Dr. K
      • the lobby goes looking for another scalp
      • liberating just one
      • a few addenda to the Bloggingheads talk
    • ►  January (43)
  • ►  2012 (139)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (143)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile