FranzKafkaOverrated

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Saturday, 17 November 2012

to put it more simply

Posted on 10:39 by Unknown


I really do believe in these guys and what they're doing. Sorry for the lack of substance the past few days, it's a busy time for me. Hope to post something long tomorrow.

Update: I'm not mad in the photo, just concentrating very hard on lining up the paper with the webcam. As you can tell, I didn't do a great job of it, regardless of these efforts.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • pacifism and intention
    Note: Because I am incompetent, I accidentally deleted this post, and I can't find any way to restore it through Blogger. I had to go in...
  • what I mean when I talk about empiricism and self-determination
    In my Bloggingheads appearance, I mentioned to Conor my prediction that the empirical case against the notion that you are mostly responsibl...
  • Benghazi: the worst of both Republicans and Democrats
    This Benghazi mess is enough to make you really despair. For years now, liberals have pushed back against the "both sides do it!" ...
  • self-implication
    Adam Serwer points out , correctly, that liberal excuses for extrajudicial killing make their opposition to torture nonsensical. The questio...
  • the backwards causation
    Since reading educational research changed from being an amateur interest of mine to being a daily professional commitment, nothing has been...
  • moral support necessitates moral distinctions
    Chris Hayes is in quite a bit of hot water online because he said that he was uncomfortable calling dead soldiers heroes. Since his show st...
  • Slate's Rosetta Stone
    Hidden in this piece on hating the band The National, Carl Wilson unintentionally provides the key for understanding Slate: In the end, it ...
  • Is Franz Kafka Overrated?
    No.
  • Sabermetricians, like all nerds, must accept that they've won
    I'm not going to excerpt too much, because its a paid subscription service, but today on his (excellent) daily baseball missive The Slur...
  • misformatted post on Grantland I find bizarrely entertaining
    Epic Freddie joke getting FAIL. Redacted for self-preservation. It's a funny gimmick, though!

Categories

  • I'm mostly kidding (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (218)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (42)
    • ►  April (39)
    • ►  March (37)
    • ►  February (35)
    • ►  January (43)
  • ▼  2012 (139)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ▼  November (26)
      • stuff you need to think about if you want to go to...
      • liberal essentialism
      • the way we argue and liberal peacocking
      • teehee
      • deep thoughts with James Atlas
      • thank god for what workplace regulation we have
      • working class life has become impossible
      • iCarly needs no defense
      • Up with Chris Hayes continues to impress
      • thanks
      • coercion
      • addendum
      • the great trivialization
      • to put it more simply
      • there may be a vlog in the offing. flee.
      • support The New Inquiry
      • exactly the kind of story we don't handle well
      • Petraeus, the word made flesh
      • empiricism is inextricable from theory, data is me...
      • there has to be more to critical practice than cri...
      • Our liberal media
      • plenty of reasons to feel good today
      • time to make out with a stranger in Grant Park again
      • all over but the crying
      • Erik Loomis's 2013
      • drones and election 2012
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2011 (143)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile