FranzKafkaOverrated
Saturday, 19 May 2012
Posted on 15:52
by Unknown
Just kill me now.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
pacifism and intention
Note: Because I am incompetent, I accidentally deleted this post, and I can't find any way to restore it through Blogger. I had to go in...
what I mean when I talk about empiricism and self-determination
In my Bloggingheads appearance, I mentioned to Conor my prediction that the empirical case against the notion that you are mostly responsibl...
Randy Moss's unforgivable blackness
I don't have a real rooting interest in the game tonight. But a part of me is rooting for the 49ers, only because I'd like to see a...
self-implication
Adam Serwer points out , correctly, that liberal excuses for extrajudicial killing make their opposition to torture nonsensical. The questio...
Benghazi: the worst of both Republicans and Democrats
This Benghazi mess is enough to make you really despair. For years now, liberals have pushed back against the "both sides do it!" ...
Sabermetricians, like all nerds, must accept that they've won
I'm not going to excerpt too much, because its a paid subscription service, but today on his (excellent) daily baseball missive The Slur...
the backwards causation
Since reading educational research changed from being an amateur interest of mine to being a daily professional commitment, nothing has been...
moral support necessitates moral distinctions
Chris Hayes is in quite a bit of hot water online because he said that he was uncomfortable calling dead soldiers heroes. Since his show st...
Ms. 21st century
I occasionally get emails from people who find my critique of the Internet generation cruel. Last week, I got an email that said point blank...
Slate's Rosetta Stone
Hidden in this piece on hating the band The National, Carl Wilson unintentionally provides the key for understanding Slate: In the end, it ...
Categories
I'm mostly kidding
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(218)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(39)
►
March
(37)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(43)
▼
2012
(139)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(13)
▼
May
(19)
self-implication
moral support necessitates moral distinctions
Beasts of the Southern Wild
Fourth Grade Journal
a modest request
they call it accentuating the differences
stop being shitty, shitty
a few things
Just kill me now.
how long are we going to keep doing this shit?
putting my geek culture thoughts to bed
good things about the Atlantic
nerd self-mythologizing
feature, not bug, Hulk
that was unexpected
ah, propaganda
our drug war
nota bene
Ms. 21st century
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2011
(143)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment